Performances Canceled Due to Hurricane Matthew
As you are well aware by now, the Grand Strand is in the immediate path of Hurricane Matthew. Governor Haley has issued evacuation orders starting tomorrow, Wednesday, October 5th, 2016.
In an effort to keep our patrons and performers safe, we have decided to cancel these performances of Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike.
Thursday, October 6th CANCELED due to inclement weather
Friday, October 7th CANCELED due to inclement weather
Saturday October 8th CANCELED due to inclement weather
The audience for Sunday's performance was comprised primarily of 2 large groups. We are contacting the point person for each of those groups tomorrow to make decisions about Sunday.
We have 8 remaining performance dates available:
Thursday, October 13 at 7:30pm
Friday, October 14 at 7:30pm
Saturday, October 15 at 7:30pm
Sunday, October 16 at 3:00pm (seating is limited)
Thursday, October 20 at 7:30pm
Friday, October 21 at 7:30pm
Saturday, October 22 at 7:30pm
Sunday, October 23 at 3:00pm (seating is limited)
If you have tickets for a canceled show email email@example.com or call 877-287-8587 to exchange your tickets for any of these available dates. If you are unable to attend on one of these dates, we can exchange your tickets to another show in the season. If none of these options work for you, we will be happy to issue a refund.
Thank you for your patience and understanding our putting safety first.